Sunday, November 24, 2013

Jacob Landgrebe Introductory Blog

Hello Mastery Team,

My name is Jacob Landgrebe. I am 14 years old, and I go to school at Natick High School. My first experiences with the martial arts were not very enjoyable, I started at a studio in Framingham, where my training lasted for one class. Everyone there was older and taller than me (considering that I was in elementary school at the time) and I was scared. About a year or two later, my mother and father had discovered Dragon Phoenix Martial Arts in downtown Natick. They signed me up because I was interested and I absolutely loved it. I train because it teaches me how to defend myself and it makes me stronger mentally and physically. It has given me skills I can use in many situations, and has also made me much stronger since when I first joined, almost 9 years ago. During this mastery program, I hope to become more flexible, stronger, and I also hope to gain more skills regarding my martial arts training. I am very excited to go through this with my fellow teammates and am looking forward to a great program building skills and muscle.


1 comment:

  1. Jacob! Thank you for posting. I am excited to hear more about how your grow through this journey.

    -Sensei

    ReplyDelete