Sunday, November 24, 2013

Chelsea Hughes blog 2

Hello fellow mastery team members! just giving an update to how this week has been. I recently purchased a video game that will help me with my guitar goal. You plug your real guitar into the game with use of a special cord and it teaches you chords, scales, all kinds of fundamentals and techniques. It will make my goal of 100 sessions on the guitar much more enjoyable and attainable. I'm really excited to have found a tool to help me with that goal. I'm making my way through one of the required books, Zen in the Martial Arts. I have read the book about a year ago but am taking my time as I go through it again, so far it has been very inspiring and applicable. I will make my next blog post about it when I finish the book. As far as some of our other requirements, things are going pretty smooth, I feel I am getting close to finally being able to do a full pull up and all of my other physical requirements are going well, since switching to the new style of push ups things have been a little slower because I have to rest a little longer in between sets but I feel I'm gaining strength faster than before. Overall, things are going well and I look forward to keeping you all informed as I progress in my goals and training.

                                                             Chelsea Hughes

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea! It is great to see you finding fun ways to achieve your goals. I look forward to hearing some guitar eventually (without the game of course) haha! As you know, I feel that music is such a great thing for someone's development. Also I am excited to see you do your first full pull up. Keep up the great work! you got this!

    -Sensei

    ReplyDelete