Tuesday, August 5, 2014

update 8/5

LOTS OF STUFF IS HAPPENING!
 So this is a super duper mega exciting week! Like I cant even contain my excitement I might even explode! So anyways, yesterday I got my hair dyed, which is a SUPER big thing! I have ben talking about getting it done for about a year niw, and have devoted countless hours to surfing th web and chasing good dyeing ideas. I finally setteled on an even shorter cut, with jagged edges, and a blue to red streak. I LOVE IT!!! it makes me sososososo very happy. In addition to that I might be going to comic con next week, so I'm flipping out over that. I mean, I'm a huuuuge geek, and John Barrowman, captain Jack from Doctor Who, ya that dude, will BE THERE! In PERSON!! Like whaaaaat!!!!!! Anyway, in addition to that I've got camp for the next two weeks, at Walnut hill. Its a pretty chill camp, and I like it a lot. Ummmmm, yeah, I believe that's all for the moment, but its all so freaking exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment