Tuesday, February 18, 2014

We're all mad here. Olivia Eburne 2/18/14





As you can see, I am simultaneously answering Master Dwire's challenge for doing forms in the snow, and conditioning myself for when I get lost in the Alps with only my survival skills to keep me alive. And I 'm practicing that thing where you do tasks that you SUPER DO NOT WANT TO DO!
Also, my brother had a helping hand in this madness today:


“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.” 
― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! And in shorts! Dreaming of warmer weather?!? Can you post this to our Facebook page, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you get on my case for not wearing socks!!

    ReplyDelete