Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jake Mending Relationship Blog Post May 27, 2014

In this blog post, I will be describing how I mended a broken relationship I had with a good friend of mine. About 4 months ago, a relationship I was in with someone ended, and in the process, some rude and offensive phrases were said, mainly from me. A month ago, I contacted this person via email and began conversing with her once again. After I asked how she was doing, I proceeded to give her a detailed apology for my actions and the words and phrases I had said to her during the breakup. Thankfully, she saw that I meant the apology and accepted it. We then went on to become friends again and have been talking every week since then to this day!

On a side note, I wanted to apologize and mend a broken relationship with this blog, for I have been lacking on my blogging requirement once again. I have just been considerably busy recently. After the MCAS testing next week, I'll be more available to blog. Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment