Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Jason Mai 5/20/14

Jason Mai
5/20/14

Another living hero I believe is a man named Nick Vujicic, a man who was born in Australia with no arms or legs yet he has a life filled with joy and accomplishments. Nick's story is one of the most inspiring ones yet, Nick doesn't have arms or legs but he works around it, and he lives life to his fullest and it is amazing. I watch a video of him talking about bullying, and his take on it. Nick talks to this school about bullying and about how standing up for yourself is the strongest thing and how love and happiness is a universal language. Nick makes me question my actions, makes me think about do those words hurt them, how they effect other people. Nick's life reminds me that I have no excuse, he reminds me to be kinder to people, Nick showed me love without limits.

Check him out if you haven't he's amazing and real and genuine

-Jason Mai

No comments:

Post a Comment