Sunday, May 11, 2014

Progress! Chelsea H.

Yes! Today I decided to do a test run to see if I was able to do my set goal of pushups from the physical assessment (1 full, 15 half, 10 knees, 1 min) and I did with 9 seconds to spare! Woohoooo! The only drawback was I think I was forgetting to breathe so when I was done I was dizzy, out of breath and a little shakey. I will have to be more mindful of my breathing while exercising.

Some other great news! I went for my first training run with a friend this week on some trails. Like the pushups I really need to work on my breathing. Learn how to focus and control it. I have not figured out how I am going to accomplish this yet, maybe practice? I think I may seek guidance.

Favorite act of kindness performed this week: staying busy nursing my sick husband and dog back to health.

Favorite act of kindness gifted to me this week: my friend taking time to invite me on a run and patiently teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment