Saturday, May 10, 2014

Olivia Blog post week of May 4

HEEEELLLOOOO  ALLLL!!!! I have had a good week, but boy, am I tired! Let me explain.  I had school on Monday, and we canoed and biked to school. Then on Tuesday we cannoed/biked again, then I had school and met with my math tutor (because  I’m taking honors math, and god do I wish I wasn't.)(Ignore that, I’m just griping) then karate. On Wednesday I had a half day, but I stayed out with my friends running around town until 3:00. Then I went to karate and practiced my fan form  for half an hour.(Update: the tournament is the 18th! Coming up!!) Then I did homework. On Thursday I had MCAS. Enough said. I also had MCAS on Friday, then  a cappella group practice. We are singing at the State House next Friday and I don’t think we’re ready. We have an extra rehearsal next week and I still am not sure that will be enough.
 Afterwards I had a giant meeting at my house with my church confirmation group. We discussed God and faith and what we each believe in as a first step in writing a Statement of Faith, which is our personal ideas about what is important to us when it comes to religion. Then we drove out to UMass Amherst to watch my cousin graduate on Saturday.  And the Bruins won! Whoop!

So that is my week, and that is why I am tired.*Yawn* That’s my weekly update. I’m going to bed now. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment