Monday, April 7, 2014

4/7/14 Jason Mai

Man I have been SOOOO busy these past few weeks, I'm stressing hardcore.

The end of 3rd term just happened and so much homework, papers, projects and tests were crammed into that week, I got no sleep it was horrible. I need to get my movie done, I have 1 more shoot to do and it's impossible to get the actors together and I also have a job now where I film lacrosse for a family and they pay me and because of this job I haven't been able to go to the dojo as often as I want.

Good news is that the term is finally over, so I can now get a clean start and keep going, the job of filming lacrosse seems to be about 2-3 times week, the pay is decent and the people are nice so im not complaining. I still come to classes the required amount so that's good, but because I don't come as often as I usually do I feel fat, and lazy haha.

Another things is for some reason I have recently been feeling....i don't know....I guess depressed. It's very confusing to me, I have so much going for me but I just feel this way for some reason, I'm sure it will pass and I don't think it's anything serious, but since I'm writing a blog post I might as well write about it.

Just recently I've felt very alone for some reason, I've felt so lonely, I just don't know why. I have a lot of friends and family who all love me, I have activities that I love doing and I love life, but for some reason, I don't...sigh...I'll figure it out, I'll just keep myself occupied with stuff to do and I'll forget, that's what I always do anyways.

This has been a short blog post for the reasons posted above, hopefully I will feel more energetic soon, hopefully, I hope, please life do this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment