Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Jake's Goals April 8th, 2014

I probably should have blogged about my goals a while ago, for a few of them are already completed, and one will be completed this Friday, April 11th. My first goal was to get a job, and as of last month, I am now a non-volunteer assistant instructor at the dojo, assisting classes on Monday, and Thursday. With that goal completed, I moved on to my next goal, which was receiving a B+ or higher in honors french by the 4th term. My final grade for honors french for the 3rd term was an A-, allowing me to check off that goal. My final goal, which is still yet to be completed, is to perform with my flowlights (those glow stick things) in front of a large audience. This Friday, at the annual NHS Talent Show, I will be performing in front of a hopefully large audience.

With that said, if you are available Friday night, please come down to the NHS Talent Show which starts at 7:00, tickets are $5.00 at the door and I would greatly appreciate it if at least one of you could come watch me perform. If not, I'll most likely be making another video soon, so if you still want to see some more glowsticking, that will be up here soon enough. Till next week!

- Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment