Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Jason Mai 4/29/14

Jason Mai
4/30/14

     Wow school year is almost over and I am anxious and everything is crazy. Right now I am working a job with a family who wants me to film lacrosse, I also need to work on my movie, schoolwork and also trying to come into the dojo becomes a handfull. I keep getting random filming jobs because I am one of the few students in our school who can actually film. For example I am filming the musical this upcoming friday. However the movie is almost done, and I am on the ending proccess of the class and it is getting very fun. I got to make a trailer, I am making a poster with a friend of mine who is AMAZING at photoshop, I made a trailer and I am working with a few friends to get the score of the movie as well as the trailer. Over its a huge project. I cannot wait until the film festival on may 29th at the Wayland High School autitorium

Anways heres a link to the website, check it out ;)
http://animalsmovie.weebly.com/

Last thing I want to talk about this blog post is the mastery program. I am sad but I understand I won't pass this year, I am not quitting but because of my absent during wrestling season there is no way to pass. I still do the requirements I can do, and try my best on what I can do. However this year was more testing the waters I guess. This year I bite off more than I could chew with everything I've occupied myself with. So for next year, I am changing a few things to make sure I pass. For one I am not going to do wrestling again, I was a good experience but I need to focus on the mastery program. I will still be doing film because it is my passion and part of my life now. School may be slightly harder but I will work with it, and SAT's will be next year but I feel as if I can handle it. Mostly I just to balance my life around these few aspects: School, Movie Making, Mastery Program, Friends and Family. If I can do that, I'm golden

Uhh other than that, I'm just glad school is almost over, Then I can relax more, I want to make another short film. I will be going to Peru, I have lot planned. I feel as if 2013 and 2014 have been great years for me, even with the setbacks. Hopefully 2015-16 will be even better!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment