Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Completed Personal goals 6/20

One personal goal down, another about to be finished








So I have completed both my personal goal of competing in a tournament with my fan form, as well as half my goal of the carbon free school and summer days. I am currently a day away from going 20 days to school without the use of an engine (whoop whoop!)  I had a lot of trouble, because my bike began to hate me, and refused to not have a flat tire. That meant that I had to use my brothers bike. Also, some days, it was just to rainy or windy to bike, it was awful.  I am about to start my 30 days of going no where with an engine in the summer. Hopefully I will be able to complete more than 30 days, as it seems rather easy, but who knows. I also finished my goal of competing with my fan form (hip hip hooray) so That was fun. I got first place there, though I do not believe that I deserved it. I wasn't holding the fan strongly, and my stances were off. But oh well. I still got first!! Anyway, talk to you next week! bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment