Saturday, June 28, 2014

Jake's Blog Post Saturday June 28th

About a week into summer vacation, I am completely relaxed. No tests or quizzes to stress about, no more homework, just time to myself and time with friends and family. I've been hanging out with friends, watching movies with my family, it's been great so far. However, in about a week, I'll be off to boy scout camp for 3 weeks, for I will be a CIT there with a couple of my friends. That will hopefully be the highlight of my summer, but I do not know if I will be able to blog during that time. This is  because campers are not allowed to use phones, and I am not sure if the rules are bent for the CITs. So if this is so, next week will be my last blog and I will make it up somehow in August. Have a great fourth of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment