Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mental elasticity and toughness. Chelsea H.

Sometimes I feel I focus on the physical aspects of training that I neglect the chance for opportunities to learn mental skills in the dojo as well as in my personal life. Some of you may have noticed I am away yet again ( I miss yall so much!) These 2 weeks I am away I have and will continue to be focusing and practicing refocusing certain ways I think and act to enhance my life and interactions with others. I really look forward to getting back to the dojo and getting to train with everyone once again. My internet access at my current location is kinda limited so unfortunately I am having to rush this weeks entry but am staying steady keeping up with physical requirements (even climbed some big rocks).

My favorite act of kindness: opening a tightly shut jar for someone
My favorite act of kindness given to me: a positive email of encouragement sent my way.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you in class! Also, I love that you include you favorite act of kindness given to you, as well as the ones you receive.

    ReplyDelete