Saturday, June 21, 2014

Jake' Blog Post 6/21/14

School ended on Wednesday, and believe me I am incredibly happy. It gives such an enlightened feeling, like a burden has been lifted off your shoulders. Anyways, I went to a party the other night, and it really was a lot of fun. Not only because it was a party, but also because I could just feel the friendship between everyone there. I've never really felt that before, because in past years I've only had a few close friends. But this year, I've been friends with countless people, and still have a few really close friends. So even though some of those close friends weren't at the party, I still felt like I wasn't alone and could have a wonderful time. And a wonderful time I had. I had to leave about halfway through for an hour or so, and when I got back everyone was excited to see me back. It was a great experience and I couldn't be happier to have been treated and accepted with as much friendship as I was at the party. Anyways, happy summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment