Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Jason Mai 6/10/14

Jason Mai
6/10/14

     I don't really have anything to write about this time, but I need to write so I will. The end of the school year is approaching, fast. After this week, it will be finals and after that we will be done. I've been falling behind on my schoolwork these past few weeks because summer is near, it is a horrible habit of mine. I always start of the school year strong, and near the end I stop trying. It's not that I don't care about my grades...I just don't want to do anything, but I really need to just focus and get through this week and finals without doing too much damage to my grades.
     Over the summer they're are a few things I want to do, and will do. For one I want to make a short film with some friends. I also want to work on other filming opportunities, jobs, things for the dojo etc. Get back into teaching as well. I also wanted to make some money to save up for a car, since I've been driving recently I've seen the benefits of having a car and I think it would be great if I can save up $2000-$3000 for a car. It might be a crap car...but hey, a car is a car. I will also be going to Peru for 2 weeks, hiking into the remote villages of Peru and helping the kids their, an experience that surely will change my life. I need to start preparing for that, buying gear, training.
     Peru I think will be good for me because I need to learn what it is like out their, in the world. I know what it is like, and I am not ignorant, but until I experience it, I am ignorant. I'd like to think I can take care of myself, but who knows. I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment