Friday, June 27, 2014

Schools out 6/26

Woo hoo! Schools out!!! Super psyched for the summer. I expect to have an awesome one. To kick off the summer, I had a giant party on the island. This is an island that my friend Lauren and I made a fort on last year, but we had no real plans and are not sure how structurally sound it is.... But when dressed up it looks pretty snazzy! Sorry, I couldn't find a photo on my computer to show you guys, so you will have to trust me on this! The party was awesome, and we headed out swimming after s'mores. What could be better? After that, I've stuck around the house. Basically, just going swimming and biking and binge watching supernatural. But later in the summer, I'm panning on building a tree house on one of the other two islands on the pond with Lauren. I'm also going to my cabin up in New Hampshire, which I go to every year. Besides that, not much else is happening, so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment