Sunday, March 16, 2014

Alabama Funding

Alabama is just around the corner! Unfortunately, I will not be going :'(. But I can still help out my teammates and do some funding! I've been thinking for a while about how to get my funding done. I thought a lot about how everyone has those two or three things that they're really good at. So my idea: have kids come in and teach them. I thought we could model it on a karate seminar, except not karate. Kids can pick what activities/crafts they want to learn, and we could have a bunch going at once. The date is tentatively set for April 6th and should last about 2 hours. I plan on splitting the proceeds with Mastery Team members who help out, so if still need to do some funding for Alabama, come teach! So far I have only a few people able to help out, and a few maybes. Anybody can come and teach something. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

1 comment: