Monday, March 17, 2014

Jason Mai 3/17/14

Jason Mai
3/17/14

     I don't really know what to write about today, to be honest. For one, I guess I am slightly worried about the mastery program, I am doing well on all the requirements except one....I need to still raise $150 - (I got $50 from brad's Halloween party) and there is only 3 weeks or so left! So I really need to get on that, I know when I'm focused and I organize things together I can definitely raise $150 easy. I will try to get it done this weekend.

     In other news...movie is in the last stages of shooting, after that there will just be editing and polishing it up, making a website, trailer, advertisement. So exciting. I'm really excited to put this movie together and show everyone, can't wait for my parents to see it, they'll be so proud. All I've wanted to do is make my parents proud, show them I can do something, show them I can succeed in this field of work.

     Today I had my first day of sophomore seminar where we basically talk about school stuff at school and...today we were talking about junior year, sats, and colleges, this makes me nervous but also excited. I can't wait for college...but I will also be sad to leave all my friends and family. I am planning to go to a L.A college, which is really really far from home, and we probably won't be able to afford me coming home...which is fine. I can become independent and will develop my character.

     This Friday I will be taking my permit test, so that will be cool. Once I pass I can start driving with a parent in the car. I never really cared about driving that much, I always though, it's not necessary for me, but every since I tried it....its got me hooked. There is something so empowering in driving and makes you feel like an adult. Also it's super convenient...not like i'll get a car soon but still. Cannot wait.

     Honestly didn't have too much to talk about this week, maybe it will be more exciting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment