Monday, March 17, 2014

Jake Blog Post Monday 3/17/14

This week I'd like to show all of you one of the videos I made for my crew/team's Facebook page, like I said before we are a group of flow artists which basically means we either spin glowsticks like in the video I am showing you, or another form of light art that flows together to the beat of a song. Pardon the pajamas, it was shot during the weekend. Enjoy! (By the way, the video doesn't start at the beginning because it was too big to send the whole video from my ipad, if you want to see the whole video you can watch it at my crew's Facebook page, facebook.com/kcrewpoi)

3 comments:

  1. SO AWESOME!! I confess, I had almost no Idea what you meant by flow artist, but this is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is so cool. Imagine if you had blades instead of glow sticks. You would have one awesome weapon form, or musical form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Owen and Olivia! I picked it up over the summer and my friend in Missouri taught me over facetime. Owen, don't worry about it, hopefully you have the right idea now, and Olivia, I'm sure that would be awesome, although I do mess up a lot so I don't really want to hurt myself. However, some people do what I just did but with flaming things, it's wild.

    ReplyDelete