Thursday, March 27, 2014

Work time. {3/26}

I have been (sketchily) doing my push ups and sit-ups. I usually finish them, but lately I have been having trouble completing them. I am having difficulty finding time to do them. I try to do them when I get up, but it is the morning, and that just doesn't work. But mostly my problem is finding a structured time to do them. I think that if I do them at the same time every day, then I might be able the keep up thee habit better. So if anyone has any ideas as to a way to remember to do the push ups and sit ups, I would much appreciate the advice.
 On another note, Alabama is coming up fast! I know some people are all set with their fundraising, and props to them! But others are not all set, and have a bit of work to do in order to raise money. I would think that setting up a donations page would be the quickest way to go. Many people have started them, as the days are counting down. But if anyone has anything that they need help with, I would be happy to help. Sooooooo, um, yeah, that's it. Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment