Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More tardy blogposts-- Owen Mahoney 9th--15th(still late)

Sorry I’m late again, I REALLY need to work on following through by pushing the publish button.
So this is my blog for the week of the 9th to the 15th.
This past week has been a hard one, with a lot of work to do and no time to do it. My three main projects are the buildvention fundraising, the speech I am doing for alabama, and the vocabulary cards (I’ll blog more about those if I have time). I made a list of things that I need to do to get these done...it’s three and a half pages long, single spaced. And on top of that, Every night this week I have gotten slammed with Home work. And when I say slammed I mean slammed. Like, slammed full on, bouncing off the ropes, climb up the cage walls, "people's-elbow" slammed. I walk in to the classroom and the teacher is like,
“WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOOOOOOOME!!!!”
But seriously, a lot of work.
sometimes this just happens, there’s a lot of work, and no time to do it, and It feels like you’re drowning in a stressful slog. I just need to access the time management part of my brain, buckle down, and get it done.
Other than that, not much to report. Everything is going fine, I’m thinking that I will start work on documenting my mending of a broken relationship and profiling of living heroes later on after the build vention and things die down a bit. Favorite act of kindness: Helping a teacher take the computer cart to the fourth floor while the elevator was broken(not an easy thing to do).
One more thing before I post, I think that though sometimes blogging can be a pain, I think it has really brought the team together, and I have loved hearing from you all.
--Owen

1 comment:

  1. I feel like Owen is the kind of person to not need to mend a broken relationship, he's too nice.

    ReplyDelete