Sunday, March 9, 2014

Perseverance. Chelsea H.

Every week as I click on my blogger app it makes me smile to see the awaiting posts to be read written by my team mates. Keep it up yall!

This week I had my fitness/ physical requirement assessment done by sensei. I was nervous beforehand as I felt my performance would not reflect my hard work but as the assessment progressed and sensei read out my results I was surprised at just how much I was able to do! I smiled as i recalled my fitness at the beginning of the mastery program and how much progress I had actually made. I feel accomplished and motivated. Perseverance does pay off!

My favorite act of kindness performed this week was printing out information to give to a friend. My favorite act of kindness presented to me was a friend from Texas took time to do a favor for me.
I look forward to seeing all of you this week
Chelsea Hughes


No comments:

Post a Comment